Re: why can't I visit this web site

Hi,

Long Wind wrote:
> i can't find options related to javascript in iceweasel/jessie
> iceweasel does not support javascript?

It did for me by default.  I rather had to riddle how to disable it.

I go to pseudo URL
  about:config
to see a long list of adjustable properties.
When i type into the "Search" field:
  java
the second item in the now reduced list becomes
  javacript.enabled
I doubleclick to toggle between values "false" and "true".

After having gone back to the page which needs Javascript, i reload that
page to see its content ... and all the awful Javascript frippery.
(I looked up "Firlefanz" in dict.cc, "frippery" was funniest.)

As soon as possible i disable Javascript again.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas