Re: Proper sources list from Jessie > Stretch

On Mon, Jun 05, 2017 at 01:19:40PM +0200, Siard wrote:
> I do not quite agree. Bottom posting and top posting are different
> styles of responding; choosing between them depends on your purpose.

Regardless of this, the messages from that funguy person are unreadable.
It looks like he's using Microsoft Outlook.  The quoted sections are not
visibly distinct from the new text, and he uses long lines.  It's just
an unstructured wall of text.

So, the result is that I often delete his messages without making much
attempt to read them.  If I have to spend more than 2 seconds trying
to figure out which part of the text is even HIS, rather than someone
else's, it's simply not worth my time and energy.