Oh no! Something has gone wrong

I am trying to run Debian 8.8 under current version 5.1.22 of VirtualBox on Windows 10 and I am getting

    Oh no! Something has gone wrong

error message. I went down to simplest level of running Debian Gnome Live disk and I am still getting this error.

I tried a few display settings (128MB of video memory, enable/disable 3D acceleration) without success.

I know had the same issue when I tried to install live Debian on my new hardware directly:

Intel Pentium G4560 CPU on Gigabyte B250M-D3H motherboard. I suspect that CPU built-in video is not supported. I resolved the issue on the hardware by using a video card that I know works with Linux.