Re: Becoming familiar with Debian's BTS

On Thu, 01 Jun 2017, Richard Owlett wrote:
> I want a simple list, one line per bug, of open bugs for a project:
> [bug #] [date submitted] [bug title]

bts select pkg:tomboy|sort|bts status file:- \
fields:bug_num,date,subject

The rest of the formatting is an exercise for the reader.

Or rather more complicated:

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?dist=unstable;pri0=package:tomboy;package=tomboy

> > You could file a wishlist bug requesting a new version if there
> > wasn't already one filed.
>
> Are you saying that without a bug explicitly mentioning Tomboy 1.15.8
> (or later) Debian won't go beyond 1.15.4 ? ??

No. I just said that you could file a wishlist bug if you wanted.

--
Don Armstrong                      https://www.donarmstrong.com

"Do you think you might be suffering from post-traumatic stress
disorder?" [...]
"Who isn't?"
 -- Walter Jon Williams _This Is Not A Game_ p121