Re: Possibly erroneous "device not present" message during boot

On Sat 22 Apr 2017 at 19:00:50 +0100, Brian wrote:

> When I spoke of "5-in-1 reader" I was using your description in
>
>  https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2017/04/msg00505.html
>
> IOW, I was referring to the reader which is inbuilt into the Lenovo. Are
> these data for when your recently purchased USB reader has been used? If
> not, there is some thinking to be done.

All you have to do is

1. Boot with the SD card in a slot of the Lenovo's reader.

2. Use the c key at the GRUB prompt and type 'ls'. Provide us with the
   output.

3. Issue the command 'nativedisk' and provide the output of 'ls' again.

--
Brian.