Re: Possibly erroneous "device not present" message during boot

On Monday 17 April 2017 23:04:57 Richard Owlett wrote:
> Please note my usage of "criterion" rather than "criteria".

Sorry Richard.  I would certainly have noted if you hadn't.  It would have
screamed at me.  I'm afraid that I don't always notice in passing when words
are used correctly!  Nor do I see any need to note, as requested, that you
know the difference between one and more of something. ;-)

Lisi