Re: Problem after dist-upgrade and dpkg install -f (Probably nvidia packages related)

Hi,

I tried to find out X I have and it seemed to be lightdm. So I killed that proces but only my GUI was gone.
Find and Locate did not find nvidia.ko

So this did not work for me.

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

12. Apr 2017 20:26 by hans.ullrich@loop.de: