Re: Almost all gpg2 operations hang after upgrade to stretch/testing

John Hasler:
> I see no evidence that it does, nor do I see any reason why it would
> bother.  At least 99% of its users accept the cookies and scripts.  Why
> would it care about a few weirdos like me given that it wouldn't work
> very well anyway?

It is reporting on weirdos like you that paves its way to alot of
uncharted territory of invasive identification.  IOW weirdo IPs are of
interest.
Have you tried startpage.com  They sell "secure" email service but it
seems that is about the only thing they sell.  A bit of a pain but may
be worth your weirdo while.  They search google for you and provide you
with safe links of documents and media.

--
 "The most violent element in society is ignorance" rEG

"Who died and made you the superuser?"  Brooklinux