Re: If Linux Is About Choice, Why Then ...

kAt, write a novel.

Sure, some of the people here still don't realize just how bad things
are, but there are limits to what individuals and even groups do.

My dad used to tell me, if I wanted to change things, I'd have to
change them from the inside. It's a poor expression of the principle
because you can't get "inside" far enough without X, Y, or Z, and they
all make it very difficult to change things once you are inside.

So write a novel.

That's what I'm doing. I don't know whether I'll convince very many
people, but it's helping my ability to express myself.

--
Joel Rees

I'm imagining I'm a novelist:
http://joel-rees-economics.blogspot.com/2017/01/soc500-00-00-toc.html