Re: Possibly erroneous "device not present" message during boot

Richard Owlett wrote:

  ran across http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=128777
not sure if will help or not, but does point to what i
was thinking (bios, uefi, partition issue or module not
being loaded by grub).

> Any suggested reading on the "BASH like shell" I just used?
> My initial DuckDuckGo search was *NOT* encouraging ;/
> If retirement is not for learning, what use is it?

  a simple thing like a "help" or "?" command working
would be great huh?  :)  i ended up at the grub website
trying to figure things out.

  i think hitting tab key once or twice may give full
list of commands available.  i don't want to reboot right
now to find out...

  songbird