Re: If Linux Is About Choice, Why Then ...

On 04/08/2017 01:06 AM, Richard Owlett wrote:

'They' never told us, owners of single user laptops, why we should chose
it.

Simple, as I see it, single user laptop support doesn't pay the bills. Neither do Desktops. Ubuntu found that one out, for all of their user friendly features. When Red Hat broke the billion dollar amount for a single year of support services to big iron, everyone else salivated. The decision to switch to SystemD is simple ...Docker, clusters and "The Cloud", where the big dollars roam.

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html