Re: where is usb.h?

>   is it missing a build dependency or something?
>
>   what does apt-get build-dep libinline-c-perl do?

  libfile-sharedir-install-perl libio-all-perl libspiffy-perl
  libsub-uplevel-perl libtest-warn-perl

I wasn't expecting that.

The package libdevice-usb-perl seemed to install without difficulty.
It works in the sense that the main constructor functions, but other
things don't work.  I know it's old code but I just need to read a
number from an interrupt endpoint so I was just trying chase down
whether it was an easy-to-fix problem.

Mark