Re: Matrox G550 + mga driver hangs system

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 9:36 AM, Tony Stoneley <ajms@ajms.ukfsn.org> wrote:

> A severely trimmed version of /var/log/Xorg.0.log follows. The whole
> affair is 616 lines, which seems excessive for an initial posting.
> This is with the fully up-to-date testing distribution, in particular
> with xserver-xorg-video-mga version 1:1.6.5-1.

In Xorg.0.log, the errors are logged with (EE) prefix, so the output of

grep EE /var/log/Xorg.0.log

would be useful in documenting the problem. In your case, you already
gave the relevant information but thought I would point it out in case
you are not aware of it.

raju
--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi | http://raju.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Blog