Re: [TEST RUNS] Re: installer defaults for desktops (was Re: Suggested edit)

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 03:33:08PM +0000, Lisi Reisz wrote:

> In all this talk of Debian being the universal operating system, and helping
> newbies ...

I'm not sure those two concepts are related. My understanding of Debian
being the universal operating system is that it can run on as many
hardware platforms as possible, not that it is universally accessible by
all and sundry, although I guess if that also occurs then it's an added
bonus. :)

--
The media's the most powerful entity on earth.
They have the power to make the innocent guilty