Log in as other user goes back to suspend

Hello Debian-users

Using debian as a desktop computer. Having four users who can log on to
the system. I am using suspend to keep the computer at rest, I do not
shut down. Here is what happens:

User A is logged on, then put the computer to sleep (suspend).
User B logs on.
User B logs off, no suspend.
User A logs on. Before anything else, the computer goes to sleep,
(suspend).

This is very annoying. Anybody with the same experience and a fix? It is
like a state machine, since the last state of User A was sleeping, then
when User A logs in again, computer goes to sleep.

I am using Gnome for graphics.

Linux debian 3.2.0-4-686-pae #1 SMP Debian 3.2.68-1+deb7u1 i686 GNU/Linux

Please copy me, I am not subscribed to the list.

--
Tomas Nordin | (The computing freedom explorer)
GPG Key: AB09AF78