April's fool

Hi guys,

I admin a server with some 80 users (students) and tomorrow is april's fool.

Now, help me out...

What is a "reversible" prank I could play?

* It should be easy to make it working in some minutes (half an hour of configuration at most).
* It should be harmless and reversible (of course)
* It should last the whole day, people trying to figure that out.

As I am a professor, and the class just got a warning they were not studying hard enough, I can say something like It was a punishment for their laziness, so I have a "cover up" story that can scary them for sure.

What are your suggestions?

Thanks for playing.

My best,
Bèco.

PS. None of them are subscribed to this list! ;)

--
Dr Beco
A.I. researcher

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant" -- Alan Greenspan

Creation date: pgp.mit.edu ID as of 2014-11-09