Re: strange problem with chromium

On 3/31/17, Dominik George <nik@naturalnet.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> […] on Ubuntu 14.04 […]
>
> Any chance you chose the wrong mailing list?

I missed that part when I skimmed the email. Am writing to say that I
am experiencing something similar *occasionally* on Debian Stretch.
Was seeing it on Jessie, too. I'll grab the message next time I see
it.

It doesn't occur 100% of the time for me. I haven't figured out what
the trigger is, either.

Apt-show-versions says I have 55.0.2883.75-6 with it being upgradeable
to 57.0.2987.98-1. Apt-get has had the chromium package on hold for
quite a few weeks now in Stretch.

Those are just observations. It is what it is, there are no
complaints. This has been occurring for me through several upgrades of
chromium. It's not anything new. It ebbs and flows in frequency and so
far is only a minor annoyance. :)

Cindy :)

--
Cindy-Sue Causey