Re: OT: speaking of days (weeks, months, years, etc.)

I tried "aptitude install Thursday" and that failed miserably.
Then I tried with `apt-get`: same result.

The worst part is that I get the same kinds of failures when I try
"aptitude install this Thursday" or "aptitude install next Thursday".

        Stefan "confused about this Debian thing"