Re: Remove topic

On Thu, 30 Mar 2017 16:42:58 -0400
Catherine Gramze <rhiamom@mac.com> wrote:

Hello Catherine,

>The Debian mailing lists are publicly available. Perhaps the Debian IRC
>chat channels would give you the anonymity you want. I am sorry if this
>disclosure of your name has harmed you in any way. You may not have
>understood how mailing lists work.

The OP posts the same message here, and to other MLs, every few months.
They must surely know by now that message removal isn't an option.
Furthermore, their repeated requests for message removal do nothing to
enhance anonymity.  Quite the opposite, in fact.

--
 Regards  _
Is she really going out with him?