Re: Matrox G550 + mga driver hangs system

tomas@tuxteam.de wrote on Wed, 29 Mar 2017 16:29:52 +0200
>is the system totally dead or just the display? Can you ping (or even
>ssh) your box? In case you have no network, the effort of setting one
>up (locally) might well pay off.

I wish I could, but alas I only have one PC here, albeit on a small
LAN, connected to the world by a portmapping link. A new machine is on
my wish list. Maybe I will have to bring Christmas forward, or lean on
a kindly friend to loan a machine...

As to the underlying question, I think the system is still somewhat
alive, since the disc active light flickers now and then.

Tony