Re: DD bs=4M option on USB mem-stick creates false format

On 2017-03-28, kAt <giathnygeia@openmailbox.org> wrote:

> All I can say is that I feel honored that some useful code was produced
> with my problem statement as an inspiration.

That's like some befuddled bumpkin down in North Carolina saying he's
proud to find a portrait of himself in one of Thomas Wolfe's books.

Actually it's not really anything like that. I'm just reading a book by
Thomas Wolfe and the notion entered my mind while perusing your post is
all.

Completely out of line and off-topic but I recommend the movie "Genius"
with Jude Law (great performance by Jude Law).  As well as the books, of
course.

Over and out.