Re: Anyone know what this means when running aptitude update?

Op 28-03-17 om 07:48 schreef Frank:
Op 28-03-17 om 00:57 schreef Mark Fletcher:
Right, for the key issue, that has taken me right back to where I
started:

W: There is no public key available for the following key IDs:
1397BC53640DB551

Odd. If you do a web search with that number, you'll find a lot of posts
mentioning this issue and all of them point to the same fix: get
google's new key (file).

Mark,

As it turns out the ID 1397BC53640DB551 refers to a subkey of key 7721F63BD38B4796. Both seem to be present in google's key file, so I can't explain why apt ignores one of them. I'll leave it up to you if you want to try importing it (again) the oldfashioned way. It shouldn't do any harm in this case.

Regards,
Frank