Re: When specifying path to file - confused about ./ and ~/

On 28/03/17 10:48, kAt wrote:
PS  off-topic rant
I just updated and a package named busybox came up.  Since I didn't know
what it was I went into the page and its most recent revision of 1/2017
seemed to be 3 years ahead of the testing/unstable version that we just
updated now!  And this is very basic common stuff like cp and fdisk
......  How conservative is our system?  Wowww!

busybox is a suite of tiny cut-down programs packed into a single executable to save space. Most Debian installations get their cp from coreutils and their fdisk from util-linux.

Kind regards,

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben@transient.nz>
Director