Thunderbird (OK, "Icedove") has no icon in task-switching panel in Xfce

My, that's a small, specific question I'm asking.

I'm running Icedove 1:45.8.0-2 (which is really Thunderbird 1:45.8.0-2) under Debian testing, with Xfce 4.12.3 as my desktop environment. It works fine (modulo the fact that I don't like every tbird design decision, but it works as designed), except for one very small thing: when I task-switch using alt-tab, the icon for Thunderbird is the empty-white-window-with-blue-title-bar icon, which I'm presuming is the default for "this program has not defined an icon". That's also the icon that
appears in the workspace indicator in the Xfce4 panel.

Is this a bug? Are others seeing this? It is not a huge deal, but it's annoying because I always task-switch with alt-tab and finding Thunderbird is harder when it has a nondistinctive icon that
does not match the one in its button on the main Xfce panel.

Thanks.
--
Carl Fink          carl@finknetwork.com
Writing about thinking and logic and stuff at Reasonably Literate