Re: installer defaults for desktops (was Re: Suggested edit)

Sent from my iPad
> On Mar 24, 2017, at 2:08 PM, Curt <curty@free.fr> wrote:
>
> I'd just wish you'd wrap your lines in accordance to rule number 87 of the
> "Debian Etiquette Guidelines," by I.M. Sikothis.

Thank you for mentioning this. I was not aware that my iPad does not wrap
lines appropriately for everybody. I am using hard returns to wrap this to fit
your display. Let me know if this creates odd wrapping issues for other people.
There is unfortunately no way to manually adjust the automatic line wrap.

Cathy