Re: installer defaults for desktops (was Re: Suggested edit)

On 2017-03-24, Andy Smith <andy@strugglers.net> wrote:

> It can be useful to note the names of people who can't seem to
> prevent themselves from writing argumentative and massively
> off-topic responses over and over again. It's a relatively small but
> vocal list.

Right. Let's write the names down and communicate them to the
proper authorities.

I just hope I'm offered a final cigarette and a blindfold.

--
"It might be a vision--of a shell, of a wheelbarrow, of a fairy kingdom on the
far side of the hedge; or it might be the glory of speed; no one knew." --Mrs.