Re: TTL expired in transit to qemu virtual machine.

On 23.03.2017 14:14, Greg Wooledge wrote:
Run "uname -a" (and also "uptime") and post the results.

You a right. I didn't do a restart after last kernel update.

After a restart, TTL problem didn't occur anymore.

Also I've noted that the particular vm had INPUT default policy to DROP and no icmp accepted. Strange that some time I did get an answer on ping.
Accepting icmp requests gives me stable replies.

Thank you all for answering.

--
Mimiko desu.