Re: installer defaults for desktops (was Re: Suggested edit)

Catherine Gramze wrote:
>> On Mar 20, 2017, at 10:02 PM, Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Particularly where you have encountered it where it takes you past the point
>> of no retreat before you discover that you need a network driver, so that you
>> have wiped your old install and cannot continue to install your new one.
>>
>How about the last time I installed Debian using a netinst dvd?

Sorry, what? There's no such animal as a netinst dvd... The netinst is
a minimal-ish (small) CD-sized image that just contains the installer
and the (very limited) base system. The DVDs we make are much more
complete.

< liw> everything I know about UK hotels I learned from "Fawlty Towers"