Re: installer defaults for desktops (was Re: Suggested edit)

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 08:06:46AM -0400, Greg Wooledge wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 08:52:46PM -0400, Catherine Gramze wrote:
> > Do you prefer that people move on to other distros after a base system only
> > installation because the Debian installer let them inadvertently get there?
>
> If they're like you, yes.  Good riddance.

This thread is a great example of why I really despise debian-user sometimes.
There's no reason to be so hostile, you simply disagree with each other. This
list is too toxic a lot of the time. Please either post friendly and
constructively or not at all.

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland