Re: installer defaults for desktops (was Re: Suggested edit)

On Tuesday 21 March 2017 18:38:44 Catherine Gramze wrote:
> And I specified it was the netinst about 8 posts ago, immediately in
> response to you asking. And I have repeatedly since then mentioned netinst.
> You might try reading what I say instead of skimming it for things to
> object to.

The one who doesn't read what anyone else says, and who thinks that only she
is allowed to dictate, is you.

Though self-knowledge being every human's weak point, I'll accept pot and
kettle, so long as you do too and stop telling everyone else what to do.

Lisi