Re: installer defaults for desktops (was Re: Suggested edit)

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 02:44:42PM -0400, Catherine Gramze wrote:
> > On Mar 21, 2017, at 2:12 PM, Greg Wooledge <wooledg@eeg.ccf.org> wrote:
> >
> > wrong
>
> Then use a different installer!

No.  Stop telling other people what to do.  Stop trying to take away
OPTIONS from other people.

I will continue to use the netinst because that's what works for me.
Why the hell would I want to download a whole DVD image?

If you want to download 7 different install images and match the image
to the machine you're installing on, fine.  Have fun with that.  I won't
tell you what to do.