Re: Where is data stored when Synaptic scans DVDs?

On Monday 20 March 2017 23:03:29 Brian wrote:
> [1] I've given up on "agenda"; but not on "data". The World will
> eventually see the error of its ways.

Brian, I squirmed.  "Data is" ... I can just about handle.  I CANNOT (yes, I
can shout too!!!!!) handle "agenda is".  Agenda are always more than one
thing.  The piece of paper is the *list* of the agenda, which are the things
which require to be done.  In the unlikely even that a meeting had been
called that had only one thing to do, then that one thing would be an
agendum.

My granddaughter may disagree, but she wouldn't dare do so with me in the
room!

Lisi