No sound in Firefox

I recently upgraded my Firefox to v52 and immediately lost all sound in Firefox. Apparently Firefox now requires PulseAudio, which I had previously uninstalled due to issues which I no longer remember. I tried installing PulseAudio, but still no sound in Firefox. Also, no sound anywhere else. I uninstalled PulseAudio and sound came back (except for Firefox). I reverted Firefox to v51.0.1 and I have sound everywhere.

I would like to reinstall PulseAudio so that I can upgrade Firefox, but I can't get it to work. Can anyone help me get sound working with PulseAudio?

Marc