Re: Are there different Installer Packages between Server and Desktop?

On 20-03-17, aorlikowski@gmail.com wrote:

> Hello
>
> I'm interested in installing Debia _SERVER_, not Desktop, but on your
> Website, there is just offering Debian.
>
> Are there different Installer Packages between Server and Desktop? If
> the SERVER package different where can I get it. What is the Internet link?
>
> It would be helpful when you mention it on your website, that Debian is
> either Server or Desktop or both of them.
>
> Regards fron Germany
>
> Achim Orlikowski

Debian is universal operating system and it is stated so on Debian main
page. How you will use it is up to you. You can choose during
installation process what you want to install. If you need it for server
and you do not want desktop environment you can do it with no problems.
Would suggest reading manual though, you will find more detailed
explanations there.

Have fun :)