Are there different Installer Packages between Server and Desktop?

Hello

I'm interested in installing Debia SERVER, not Desktop, but on your Website, there is just offering Debian.

Are there different Installer Packages between Server and Desktop? If the SERVER package different where can I get it. What is the Internet link?

It would be helpful when you mention it on your website, that Debian is either Server or Desktop or both of them.

Regards fron Germany

Achim Orlikowski