Re: Re: Wifi Drivers still not recognized by Debian, even when using Netinst

Thank you for your guys' help. I assumed that meant I had to download and install the packages manually after installing through the live CD and went that route.

While trying to install Debian again, I have run into another possibly unrelated problem. After going through most of the install procedure, I get an error message while trying to install the boot loader:

"Executing grub-install failed"
"This is a fatal error"

Where can I access error logs that tell me what actually happened, because this is really vague and I don't know what I'm supposed to do with this. The drive was wiped during the partitioning process and I have no operating systems on the laptop (although I have tried to install Debian multiple times at this point).