Re: Wifi Drivers still not recognized by Debian, even when using Netinst

Dean Valentine:
> Hi, I was having trouble contacting the mailing list on my other thread, so
> I just started a new one.
>
> I have attempted to use both the live-iso and netinst iso with bundled
> non-free drivers, but Debian still can't detect/load my wifi. To rehash,
>
> 1. I use an Acer Aspire S laptop.
> 2. The error looks like this:
> https://puu.sh/uQsLL/2661cdaa7c.jpg
> 3. My lspci output looks like this:
> https://puu.sh/uQsUJ/ff0045aa59.jpg
> 4. Here's dmesg grepped for "driver" and "ath":
> https://puu.sh/uQt0l/a321614cd6.jpg

Have you seen this?
https://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php/520031-Qualcomm-Atheros-QCA6174-wireless-not-working/page2?s=11bc494a125b203d71b812d8f58abe1f

https://packages.debian.org/stretch/firmware-atheros - Qualcomm Atheros
QCA6174 rev 3.0 firmware, versionWLAN.RM.2.0-00180-QCARMSWPZ-1
(ath10k/QCA6174/hw3.0/firmware-4.bin)

--
 "The most violent element in society is ignorance" rEG