Wifi Drivers still not recognized by Debian, even when using Netinst

Hi, I was having trouble contacting the mailing list on my other thread, so I just started a new one.

I have attempted to use both the live-iso and netinst iso with bundled non-free drivers, but Debian still can't detect/load my wifi. To rehash,

1. I use an Acer Aspire S laptop.
2. The error looks like this:
https://puu.sh/uQsLL/2661cdaa7c.jpg
3. My lspci output looks like this:
https://puu.sh/uQsUJ/ff0045aa59.jpg
4. Here's dmesg grepped for "driver" and "ath":
https://puu.sh/uQt0l/a321614cd6.jpg

I don't know what to do. Other operating systems manage to find and use my wifi, but Debian is different, even using its proprietary-firmware-bundled ISO.