Re: Netinstall of Debian 8 on DELL laptop fails

On Fri 17 Mar 2017 at 18:55:12 +0100, Klaus Jantzen wrote:

> I am trying to net-install Debian 8.7. (Graphical expert install)
>
> After loading a couple of modules for the installation of the base system
> the installer claims that

Would you please explain what you mean by "loading a couple of
modules....."? Do you mean "packages"?

> beginning with 'groff-base' all modules are corrupted and cannot be loaded.

Is this the exact message which the installer output on the screen
and which is in the syslog? Did you reboot and try again? What was
the result?

> This is wrong as I used the same CD to install Debian on my PC without any
> problems.

What were you installing on this time.

> Before that I had installed Wheezy on the laptop without any problems.

Not relevant. It's a different image.