Re: Where is data stored when Synaptic scans DVDs?

On 2017-03-18, GiaThnYgeia <GiaThnYgeia@openmailbox.org> wrote:
> Brian:

>>> It implies *BUT DOES _NOT_ STATE* the all the requested data is in the
>>> /var/lib/apt directory.
>>
>> Stop pissing about. Is the data in /var/lib/apt or not?
>
> I use to have friends like you when I worked in boat yards .... and
> ships.  They seemed to behave better while talking to someone with a 4"
> pipe wrench in hand.  Is this what it is about?  Not having a wrench
> around you?

Actually B. is a six foot seven inch rugbyman who'd crush you underfoot
like someone not wielding a 4" pipe wrench even if you were (wielding a
4" pipe wrench).

And anyway, it's obvious Dick Owlett is crowdsourcing his retirement,
and although it's smart and modern, where's the fun in that?

--
"It might be a vision--of a shell, of a wheelbarrow, of a fairy kingdom on the
far side of the hedge; or it might be the glory of speed; no one knew." --Mrs.