Netinstall of Debian 8 on DELL laptop fails

Hello,

I am trying to net-install Debian 8.7. (Graphical expert install)

After loading a couple of modules for the installation of the base system the installer claims that

beginning with 'groff-base' all modules are corrupted and cannot be loaded.

This is wrong as I used the same CD to install Debian on my PC without any problems.

Before that I had installed Wheezy on the laptop without any problems.

Does anyone have an idea on how to solve the problem?
Thanks in advance.
--

K.D.J.