Re: Suggested edit

> On Mar 17, 2017, at 10:28 AM, Jonathan Dowland <jmtd@debian.org> wrote:
>
> That would presume that the majority of users of the installer wanted to
> install a desktop environment. This is not necessarily true even for beginners,
> on say, server machines.

Beginners are installing server systems as their first experience with Linux? I think not. Most people don't ever touch a server in their entire life. The closest they get to a server is a thin client. Any sane server administrator is going to set up a test system first, and probably on a desktop so they can easily mess around with it while they learn about the tools it offers.