Re: Guide(s?) to backup philosophies

>> > Having been there and done that, I can assure you that having a
>> > live snapshot system -- rsnapshot or btrfs/zfs native tools --
>> > is more fun and less work for everyone.

I looked at rsnapshot but its behavior is poor when you have lots of
directories with lots of tiny files.

It'd probably be fairly easy to come up with a backup system based on Git
(probably not good for whole-system backups, but likely workable for
homedir backups), but I haven't come across such a thing yet.

        Stefan