Debian 8 Jessie - Starting rescue mode?

Hello there,

unfortunately my System wont boot normally, it just says (Failed to start login service), mounting / is woriking and i see those files. When i try to boot into rescue mode i get until the prompt where i can try some commands. I tried dhclient eth0 and then apt-get commands but the package installer quits.

So please how is the easy way to get into the rescue installer? I dont have the option "rescue" in my Grub2. There is only normal, sysinit and recovery mode. Or the command where i get from the Grub shell into rescue mode, i really dont know.

The following Articel sounds so nice, but i dont get it.

https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/ch08s07.html.en

There it is, but i never come to see the first steps of the installer.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards

Sebastian