Re: Kmail2 stores drafts in wrong folder

On Tuesday 14 March 2017 11:39:12 Hans wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I discovered a weired issue in kmail2.When I want to store a draft mail, it
> should be stored in the folder draft. But in real it stores in a folder, I
> creted new (a personal folder).
>
> Is there a configuration file, where I can correct these?

The draft folder is configured in the account settings.

In kmail menu, select Settings / Configure KMail…

Select the "Identities" section on the left side of the configuration window.

Select your account and click "Modify…".

Switch to the "Advanced" tab and change the path to the "Drafts folder".

Frederic