Re: Black screen after "UEFI Installer menu"

Le 14/03/2017 à 12:31, Kostiantyn Ponomarenko a écrit :
> I managed to install Debian on z240.

good news :-)

[...]
> Thought, I still wonder why Ubuntu works with "Legacy boot disabled
> and secure boot disabled" out of the box.

may be that has something to do with HP having a commercial agreement
with Canonical and a biased implementation of UEFI: on my HP laptop,
whatever I do, however I use efibootmgr, if I install Debian and want
Grub to be the bootloader, I have to rename /boot/efi/EFI/Microsoft...