Kmail2 stores drafts in wrong folder

Hi folks,

I discovered a weired issue in kmail2.When I want to store a draft mail, it
should be stored in the folder draft. But in real it stores in a folder, I
creted new (a personal folder).

Is there a configuration file, where I can correct these?

Background: Alle mails are stored in ~/Mail. This folder was completely
deleted and copied from another computer to this one (as I wanted to have all
mails on every computer). I used rsync for that. This is working with several
other computers, too. Only on this one I do have this issue.

Any ideas? Is this maybe related to akonadiserver?

Thanks for any help.

Best

Hans