Re: If Linux Is About Choice, Why Then ...

On 14/03/17 00:20, Miles Fidelman wrote:
Actually, there have been numerous bugs filed against both
debian-installer and debootstrap about failures of the --include and
--exclude statements --- that directly effect the ability to specify
sysvinit instead of systemd.  I don't recall seeing close messages about
all of them.

Ah. I hadn't gone delving into the details of the bugs, so I was just going by bug titles.