Re: Black screen after "UEFI Installer menu"

My PC has only one integrated video card from Intel Core-i7 CPU.
If I am not mistaken the driver for this GPU is integrated into linux kernel.
Anyways I tried using this netinstall image with integrated
proprietary firmware and that didn't succeed.
Whatever boot option I choose from "Debian UEFI Installer menu", I see
black screen only.
I suspect that the grub config is missing some options.

Any other thoughts?
Thank you,
Kostia