Re: How do you disable / enable services from starting in systemd

On 03/12/2017 08:06 AM, Jiangsu Kumquat wrote:
How do you disable / enable services from starting in systemd?

I have gotten very used to the old way of how to start/stop services
when booting using runlevels but I cannot figure out how to do any of
this using systemd.

So, I don't always use my web and SQL servers so I don't want it
auto-starting at boot but I don't know how to turn it off.

Thanks for reading this.

Rcconf appears to still work for me. Am I missing something?

--
http://www.baldwinlinguas.com
translations, localization,